How to Subscribe
- Go to Shop and chose one of the subscription options.
- Once you have added the desired subscription to the basket, you will be given the option to proceed to checkout. Click on that button.
- You will then be asked to enter your name and contact details. Note that this is to identify your order and contact you if necessary. eJudgements does not share any of this information with any third parties, unless required by law.
- At the bottom of the page you will find an option to pay via SID Instant EFT. This enables you to pay for your subscription via a debit card (ie most ATM cards). For more on SID Instant EFT, click here
- You will then be directed to the SID website, where you will have the option to chose your bank etc and process the payment. Please note that neither eJudgements not SID stores you banking details. The transaction is between you and your bank (if there was a security risk the banks would not permit SID to access this facility).
- Once you have processed the payment, you will be redirected back to the eJudgements website.
- Within 6 hours you will receive an email with login details for the eJudgements database. (We strive to process all requests immediately, but it is sometimes not possible. If we take more than 6 hours for requests placed between 8:00 and 16:00 we will add an extra week to the subscription for every hour over 6 that we take.)
- You will need a Microsoft Account to login to the Database. If you already have one, use that to login from the link you received. If not, register for a Microsoft Account. It does not cost you anything and does not come with any commitment to Microsoft. You only have to register with Microsoft once.
- You will then be able to access the eJudgements database and search functions. You can use that login directly thereafter and will not need to return to this page each time if you don’t want to.